Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked relevance 4th November 2013
After end-dating a supplier contact on a Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA), when creating a requisition against that CPA the CREATEPO workflow creates a purchase order in Incomplete status.
When attempting to approve the purchase order the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. User creates CPA with supplier contact details.
2. User then end-dates the contact details in supplier site. CPA contact remains the same.
3. User creates a requisition for CPA's supplier.
4. CREATEPO workflow then creates a Standard PO using the old supplier contact
5. The PO is created in status Incomplete.
6. When attempting to approve the PO the above mentioned error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms