Invoice Auto Approval Fails When Shipment Costs For Which There Are No Matching Invoice Line Items
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 6.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Nov-2013***
When attempting to auto approve an invoice by configuring Line Approval Tolerance Rule where the invoice has one line item with shipment base cost and not the shipment accessorial costs, the following error occurs.
Status APPROVAL = APPROVAL_FAILED with note 'Auto Approval Failed' - 'Either Standard or Child Invoice Line Item is Out of Tolerance.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Line Approval Tolerance Rule
2. Create Line Approval Tolerance Rule Profile with the Line Approval Tolerance Rule.
3. The Line Approval Tolerance Rule Profile assigned to Service Provider.
4. Create buy shipment with a Base Cost and Accessorial Cost(s)
5. Created invoice for Base Cost only
6. When trying to auto approve this invoice you get status APPROVAL = APPROVAL_FAILED with note 'Auto Approval Failed' - 'Either Standard or Child Invoice Line Item is Out of Tolerance.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms