R12:AP:Invoice Price Correction For Suppliers With Long Vendor Type Lookup Codes Errors With ORA-20001 APP-SQLAP-10000 ORA-06502 PL/SQL: numeric or value error
(Doc ID 1370738.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to enter price correction for invoices for certain suppliers due to error:
ORA-20001: APP-SQLAP-10000 ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error occurred in &CALLING_SEQUENCE
with parameters (&PARAMETERS)
while performing the following operation
select out variables from ap_invoices_v
ORA-06512: at "APPS.APP_EXCEPTION" line 72
ORA-06512: at"APPS.AP_MATCHING_UTILS_PKG" line 158
FRM-40735 WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
- Occurs for suppliers with VENDOR_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE over 25 chars
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Invoice workbench
2. Enter Credit Memo Header details
3. Click on Corrections
4. Errors are displayed. Click OK
5. Save Folder window opens, but you cannot update.
6. User cannot exit form, or progress.
7. Must kill session.
Due to this issue, users cannot enter credit memos for some supplier invoices.
High volumes make manual adjustment of payment selection impractical.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!