Self Service 'Manage Payroll Payments' Err's: An unexpected error has occurred. &MSG occurred when the FND_FLEX_SERVER package tried to execute SQL Stmt
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for relevance 15-JAN-2015***
When attempting to use the 'Manage Payroll Payments' function in Self Service, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade DB to 188.8.131.52
- Employee Self Service => Personal Payment Method
- Hit Add icon to Navigate to Add/Edit Pay method
- Choose Payment Type "Direct Deposit"
- Enter appropriate bank Info
- Hit OK Button, error will pop up right away
Upgrade database to 11g
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms