Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying the Location Manager Layout and setting the field to read only, it is no longer possible to create a location.
1. Copy LOCATION manager layout and give it an ID
2. Mark the "Allow Mixed Freight on Transport Handling Units" as "Read Only"
3. The manager layout then is assigned to the screenset of Location (created by copying Location Screenset) under the General tab, and this is assigned to menu
4. Click on location, and create a new location, click on the ROLE tab, nothing will happen and
5. An error is seen in the bottom right of the browser screen (IE)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms