INVMWBIV - After Depot Patch 12831979, Material Workbench Error: FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item PARAMETER.G_QUERY_FIND [Video]
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVMATWB.FMB - Material Workbench
Form:INVMWBIV.FMB - Material Workbench
After installing Depot Repair <Patch 12831979>, when attempting to open On-Hand, Availability, the following error occurs.
A series of errors appear including the following:
1. FRM-47023: No such parameter named G_Query_Find exists in invmwbiv.
2. FRM-40105: Unable to resolve reference to item Parameter.g_Query_find
3. FRM-47023: No such parameter named no_item exists in form invmwbiv
4. FRM-47023: No such parameter named no_orgs exists in form invmwbiv
Here are some example screen shots of the errors:
1. Connect to Inventory Responsibility
2. Go to On-Hand, Availability and the error is generated.
Due to this issue, users cannot continue with the Testings of the application impacting Production.
Applied Depot Repair <Patch 12831979>.
(Or Depot Repair <Patch 12988917> that supersedes <Patch 12831979>).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms