Lengthy Configurator URL : CZ Does Not Launch
(Doc ID 1374444.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Runtime UI
When attempting to launch the Configurator Runtime from the Sales Order line in a new test instance, the processing message appears but the Configurator does not come up. The processing message will never disappear. It has never worked for this instance. The models are being published from the Configurator Developer. There are sometimes when certain machines will work, but unknown what is different about their set up.
Expect to see the Configurator Runtime in order to make appropriate selections for the model.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Order Management responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Order, enter a new sales order
3. Enter appropriate header level information
4. Navigate to Lines tab
5. Enter an ATO or PTO Model on the sales order line
6. Click on Configurator button
7. Processing message appears and hangs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document