Stock Locator Empty Flag Is Not Updated As Expected
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Version, Materials Management
Enabled standard trigger MTL_MMTT_T
Material Ohand :
Locator JJTTC.1.1 has an outer LPN HL000000004855 and a single layer LPN HL000000006915, NOT EMPTY
Locator TTC.1.1 has a single layer LPN HL000000006914 , NOT EMPTY
Locator TTC.1.2 EMPTY
1. Putaway single layer LPN HL000000006915
2. Scan the LPN number and get suggested locator TTC.1.1 and then scan another empty locator TTC.1.2 to overwrite the suggested locator
3. The locator TTC.1.1 empty flag was updated to Y, but actually there is onhand at this locator.
1. During putaway the outer LPN HL000000004855 to Locator TTC.1.1 user clicked Cancel button or used Esc+C to cancel the transaction.
2. The Locator TTC.1.1 and TTC.1.2 were updated to empty locator.
Empty attribute should be automatically updated on every transaction (including receipts, transfers, and issues)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms