HowTo Find Where Lot Used Via SQL?
(Doc ID 1374969.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVTDILT.FMB - Update Item Lot Information
What tables should be reviewed?
1. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Lot
2. Create a lot (but no onhand).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Where does one create a lot?
2. What tables get data?
3. What if wrong item is entered?
4. What transaction tables get Lot?
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|