WIPTQRSC - GL Drilldown from Journal entry Lines for WIP Transactions shows 'No Data Found'
Last updated on MAY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Forms Issues
When attempting to do GL drilldown to WIP transaction account distributions from the GL journal (by clicking on View transactions on the Subledger journal entry lines page), the associated form WIPTQRSC shows no data found and the following error message occurs:
'FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a WIP Discrete job
2. Carry out the necessary move transactions and material transactions
3. Ensure that there are variances by under-issuing or over issuing some components
4. Complete the discrete job
5. Close the job and ensure WIP variances distributions are created
6. Create accounting and post to GL
7. Query for the GL journal created and review journal
8. In the Journals form, select the journal line pertaining to the WIP variance posted from step 5, and
click on Line drilldown. Oracle opens a new window showing the journal entry lines
9. In the new window, select the relevant line and click on View transaction
10. Oracle opens the 'View resource transaction' form. This form has no records and there is a message
on the status bar: 'FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved'
It is expected to open the correct form that showed the transaction that created these journal lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms