R12: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for MERGED SUPPLIERS WHOSE XLA TRANSACTIONS ARE NOT MERGED FROM 'FROM' SUPPLIERS/SITE TO 'TO' SUPPLIERS
(Doc ID 1377248.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:APXVDDUP.FMB - Vendor Merge
Report:APXINUPD.RDF - Supplier Merge Program
After the Supplier merge process completes the concerned "FROM" Suppliers' Invoices and Checks will be moved to the "TO" Supplier, but the accounting transactions may still be under the "FROM" Supplier.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Supplier Merge Form
(N) Suppliers > Supplier Merge >
- Select the From and To Supplier
- Enter the rest of the Merge parameters and push the [Submit] button
- Invoices and Checks will be moved to the "TO" Supplier, but the accounting transactions may still be under the "FROM" Supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document