Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER] when canceling a PO
(Doc ID 1377254.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the system
2. Select WU USD iProcurement Purchase Requisitioning - Non Marketing Non Catalog Access responsibility (note: Issue also exists on other OUs, like WU_USD2_OU and WU_EUR1_OU)
3. Go to Non-Catalog Request window
4. Create PR service line:
a. Enter PR line and add to cart
Item Type â Goods or Services billed by amount
Category - IT and Telecom.Data center.Services
b. View Cart
d. Submit a PR
e. Note PR Number 9918000085
5. Approve the PR (this PR is auto-approved, because of the low amount)
6. Create a PO from this PR (in our case PO 1118000024is auto created because of the low amount)
7. Select WU USD Purchasing Support responsibility
8. Open Orders window in Buyer Work Center. Click on the Search button
(N) Buyer Work Center > Orders (B) Search
9. Enter PO number and click on the Go button to find a PO
10. Select the PO and select Cancel in the Select Order field. Click on the Go button.
11. Click on the Apply button.
12. Error message Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER] is being displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document