Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2011
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version: 12.1.3
Oracle Supplier Hub - Version: 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release: 12.1 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Create Party Relationships of any kind, users find that "Organization Name" has no List of Values (LOV).
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access Supplier Management Admin responsibility.
2. Select Supplier Home.
3. Search and select a supplier.
4. Go to the Party relationship tab.
5. Create a relationship (any) .
6. Observe that the organization name is not a list of values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms