Using Reinstate Code 'Reinstate If Electability Exists For Backed Out Result' Error APP-BEN-94226 and Enrollments are not Restored
(Doc ID 1377645.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Reinstatement Code "Reinstate if electability exists for backed out result" for the Open life event, the following error occurs when attempting to reprocess Open after processing the intervening event:
APP-BEN-94226: Note that since there are enrollment results for the intervening life event, enrollments from the backed out life even Open are not being restored and participant will be enrolled into default compensation objects.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Process the Open life event with occurred date 01-JAN-2012 (enrollment period begins 24-OCT-2011).
4. Trigger a Salary Change life event with occurred date 31-OCT-2011.
5. Process the Salary Change life event. (This will automatically back out the Open life event.)
6. Attempt to reprocess the Open life event.
Receive message that enrollments from the backed out life event Open are not being restored.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document