POXDOFDO: Forwarding PO: Note Not Recorded In PO Action History
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
poxwfpoa.wft - PO Approval Workflow Definition File
POXWPA4B.pls - PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION
POXDOFDO.FMB - Forward Documents
When forwarding a Purchase Order (PO) using the Forward Documents form and entering a Note, the details entered in the note are not displayed in the Note field of the PO Action History.
The expected behavior is that the Note field in the PO Action History displays the details entered in the Note field while forwarding the purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Forward Documents form
2. Enter PO Number in Document Number field and Click OK button
3. Tick the check-box next to the PO
4. Enter approver name in New Approver field and enter the reason for forwarding the document in the Note field
5. Save the change
6. Navigate to the Purchase Order Summary form
7. Enter PO Number in Number field and Click Find button
8. Select View Action History from Inquire menu
9. Reason for forward document (i.e. note entered in Forward document screen) should be shown in the Action History screen but is not
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms