Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Applications 12.1.3
In the Buyer Work Center, when attempting to Save or Submit a Purchase Order with a Line whose UOM is a prefix of some other UOM in the LOV (e.g., selecting UOM = 'A' or 'EA' when UOMs 'AB' and 'EACH' exist in the LOV), the user encounters the following error:
Unit - Select a valid value.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Nav: Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Set Create = Standard Purchase Order and click Go
3. Populate the Header information
4. In the Lines tab, select from the LOV a UOM that is a prefix of some other UOM
(e.g., select 'EA' when 'EACH' also exists)
5. Click on Submit
6. The following error appears:
Row 1 Unit - Select a valid value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms