CSTPPCCB.pm_process_txn_mmt CSTPPCCB.pm_insert_pti_pvt FAILED TO GET ACCT No Account Retrieved
(Doc ID 1379259.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Cost Collection Manager. There are many PO receipt transactions erred with:
ERROR_CODE= CSTPPCCB.pm_process_txn_mmt(170): CSTPPCCB.pm_insert_pti_pvt(10):
FAILED TO GET ACCT. No Account Retrieved.(55) Txn_id: 11050 CE: 1 Rsrc:
Src_flag: -1 Borrow payback variance: -1
ERROR_EXPLANATION= No capitalization accounts were obtained from the manufacturing subledger
for this transaction. Either the cost distributor failed or the setup may
have changed since the transaction was initiated and before the cost collector was run
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Job
3. Release Discrete Job for item hard pegged to Project and Task.
4. Issue Material to job via Component Pick Release (Form).
(PJM "Allow Cross Project Issues" enabled and all projects are in the same Planning Group.)
5. Transact Move Order from non Project locator.
6. Cost Manager costs transaction.
7. Run Cost Collection Manager request (0 days uncollected).
8. Error messages appear in Material Transaction table and no cost data is collected to the project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document