Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Industry Specific Issues
When attempting to run Cost Collection Manager. There are many PO receipt transactions erred with:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Job
3. Release Discrete Job for item hard pegged to Project and Task.
4. Issue Material to job via Component Pick Release (Form).
(PJM "Allow Cross Project Issues" enabled and all projects are in the same Planning Group.)
5. Transact Move Order from non Project locator.
6. Cost Manager costs transaction.
7. Run Cost Collection Manager request (0 days uncollected).
8. Error messages appear in Material Transaction table and no cost data is collected to the project
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms