Publication Fails With Error CZ_PB_EXPORT_OA_UI_ERR
(Doc ID 1379467.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to publish a specific model, the following error occurs. This is the only model experiencing this error.
CZ_PB_EXPORT_OA_UI_ERR (SQLERRM=ORA-04062: timestamp of package "APPS.CZ_PB_MGR" has been changed)
Error in upload of UI schema for publication id : XXXXX
Re-publish of publication: XXXXX
Fatal publication error, process aborted for publication XXXXX: ORA-04062: timestamp of package "APPS.CZ_PB_MGR" has been changed
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility
2. Navigate to Publications page
3. Create a publication for this particular model
5. Go to Home > Schedule > Process a Single Publication
6. Choose the publication created in #3 and other parameters as appropriate
8. Error occurs
The problem began after upgrading to 12.1.3 from 11.5.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document