R12: Unable to Select Global Contract Purchase Agreement (GCPA) in 'Document Builder' of Buyer Work Center (BWC)?
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BWC, GCPA is not available for selection in List of Vales (LOV) of field 'Agreement' in 'Document Builder'.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Requisitions > Demand Workbench
3. Search requisition with one-time item that above to be converted into PO with reference to GCPA.
4. Click 'Add' to open 'Document Builder' section
5. Place cursor onto field 'Agreement' and click LOV button
6. Message 'No record found' was shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms