R12: Unable to Select Global Contract Purchase Agreement (GCPA) in 'Document Builder' of Buyer Work Center (BWC)?
(Doc ID 1379920.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In BWC, GCPA is not available for selection in List of Vales (LOV) of field 'Agreement' in 'Document Builder'.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Requisitions > Demand Workbench
3. Search requisition with one-time item that above to be converted into PO with reference to GCPA.
4. Click 'Add' to open 'Document Builder' section
5. Place cursor onto field 'Agreement' and click LOV button
6. Message 'No record found' was shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document