TeleService: Pricing Issues - Item UOM Not Retrieved - Primary and Secondary Lists
(Doc ID 1380222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service Charges, when using a Price List that has a Secondary Price List attached to it and in both price lists (primary in secondary) an item is not directly defined but instead, both Price List are defined with Product Attribute "All Items" and Product Value "All", when using that item for a Charges line the primary UOM of the item is not retrieved and, as a result of that the price is also not retrieved.
What is Working
- The Price List works correctly in Order Management (OM).
- If the Item is manually entered in the Price List (either Primary or Secondary), then the UOM and Price are retrieved in Charges.
- If there is no Secondary Price List attached, the Item Primary UOM is correctly retrieved in Charges.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Price List with a Secondary Price List attached.
On both price lists a certain item is not specifically defined but both price lists are defined with Product Attribute "All Items" and Product Value "All".
2. Use that Price List for Service Charges.
3. After entering the Item, the item primary UOM is not retrieved and because of that the Price is not retrieved either.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document