Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jul-2013***
On Applications 12.1.3 :
When a service contract is approved and activated, notification is sent to SYSADMIN.
Notification should be sent to salesperson.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Navigation: Launch Contracts -> New
3. Create a new service contract, check QA and submit for approval
4. Approve and sign the contract
5. Contract is activated and notification is sent to SYSADMIN
The issue has the following business impact:
SYSADMIN received a confidential e-mail of service contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms