Service Contract Activation Notification is Sent to SYSADMIN instead of Salesperson
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a service contract is approved and activated, notification is sent to SYSADMIN.
Notification should be sent to the Vendor contact "Salesperson" on the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Navigation: Launch Contracts -> New
3. Create a new service contract, check QA and submit for approval
4. Approve and sign the contract
5. Contract is activated and notification is sent to SYSADMIN
SYSADMIN receives e-mails about Service Contracts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms