Service Contract Activation Notification is Sent to SYSADMIN instead of Salesperson
(Doc ID 1380428.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a service contract is approved and activated, notification is sent to SYSADMIN.
Notification should be sent to the Vendor contact "Salesperson" on the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Navigation: Launch Contracts -> New
3. Create a new service contract, check QA and submit for approval
4. Approve and sign the contract
5. Contract is activated and notification is sent to SYSADMIN
SYSADMIN receives e-mails about Service Contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document