Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Transactions
When attempting to do a WIP Assembly Completion on an Item that has been received and reassembled,
the following error occurs.
Invalid serial number
- Create a standard discrete job and make assembly for a item (Serial number enabled)
- Ship the item to a customer with Ref to a SO#
- Create RMA to receive the item back in the stores with the same serial number
- Create a non-standard discrete job to dismantle the main assembly item to perform rework on it
- Create a standard job to make final assembly of the item by using the same serial number
Problem: Same serial number is not getting generated while doing the Wip assembly completion in step #5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms