The Actual Cost Process does not Calculate Correct Item Cost in the Receiving Org for an Inter-Org transfer between two Orgs belonging to the same Cost Organizations.
(Doc ID 1380942.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Actual Cost Process does not calculate correct Item Cost in the Receiving Org for an Inter-Org transfer between two Orgs belonging to same Cost Organizations when the following conditions exist -
- The transfer is Shipped in prior period and Received in current period.
- Prior period on-hand is zero for the item in the Receiving Org.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an Inter-Org transfer for an Item in the following conditions :
- Item transfer happens between two Organizations belonging to same Cost Org.
- The transfer is Shipped in the prior period but is Received in the current period.
- Prior period On-hand qty. is zero for the Item in the Receiving Org
2) Run Actual Cost Process and review the cost in Receiving Org in current period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document