R12:The Requisition Summary Function Is Not Available Using General Ledger Drill Down View Transaction
Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the View Transaction button on the View Journal Entry Lines page after drilling down from the Journals form in General Ledger, an other page is opened and an error is shown.
The Requisition Summary function is not available under the General Ledger Superuser Responsibility.
1. Login to the core E-Business Suite - General Ledger module
2. Navigate - Inquiry/Journal
3. Search for an Encumbrance journal
4. A Cost Management journal with Category: Requisitions is selected to review
5. Select Tools/Drill Down from the top menu
6. View Journal Entry Lines page is displayed with the Subledger journal lines
7. Select a Subledger Journal Entry Line and click the "View Transaction" button.
8. The error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms