R12 OIE: Inactive Credit Cards Showing Up On Unused Credit Card Transactions Screen.
(Doc ID 1381052.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactived credit card
Unused Credit Card Transactions form
Inactived credit cards are still appearing in the LOV in the Unused Credit Card Transactions form in SSWA.
Steps to recreate
1) Navigate to Credit Cards form in Payables core responsibility
2) Set an inactive date on a specific card
3) Save the changed
4) Bounce the apache server
5) Log into SSWA (Self Service Web Applications) as the user that owns the now inactive credit card
6) Navigate to the Unused Transactions form for Credit Cards using the OIE related responsibility
7) Review the LOV for Credit Card Number and see that the now inactive card still appears in the LOV
No inactive cards should appear in the LOV of the form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!