FAQ: Portugal Billing Software Certification Solution
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Portugal Software Billing Certification
REPORT:GLRAXINV: Invoice Print
Last reviewed: 19-JUN-2014
- 1. Which patch should be installed for the Portuguese Billing Certification Software ?
- 2. Where will be visible the PT Billing Certification changes ?
- 3. How to test the PT Billing Certification ?
- 4. Whom should use or not the full PT Billing Certification functionality ?
- 5. OM to AR invoices are not signed but AR manual transactions are beeing signed - What may cause this ?
- 6. Is it possible to install SAF-T PT Extract File even without using AR module ?
- 7. Is the Certification Number constant ? I notice the field CERTIFICATION_NUMBER is always '1332'.
- 8. I would like to know what is the Private Key ? Mentioned in Page 2 and 3 the Portuguese Law on Portuguese Billing Certification Software.
- 9. Can we get more information on how the digital signature is generated ? The metalink note says that the digital signature is generated by concatenating 5 elements. Do you know how do we get the hash key for the first transaction ? (Since hash key is the signature of the previous transaction how does the system derive the hash key for the first transaction)
- 10. Inside Oracle <Note.1274628.1> , In Step 5 setup on manual and imported transaction source, there is a note as below:
«STEP 5 - Set Up Manual and Imported Transaction Sources (Mandatory)
Navigate to the ‘Additional Information for Portugal’ window:
• Indicate whether documents belonging to this Transaction Source are ‘Already Billed’ or not. The default is ‘No’. »
May I know what is the ‘Already Billed’ means for? What is the impact if it's set as "Yes" vs "No?
- 11. If there is any functionality in Oracle to provide what is requested in Portuguese law Decreto-Lei n.º 198/2012 ?
- 12. I only want to install the SAFT-PT Extract File: What is the minimum version to install the SAF-T PT Extract File only ?
- 13. The 'Pro forma' (or 'proforma') invoices type are supposed to be Signed / Certified too ?
- 14. What about old transactions ? Do they need to be Certified too ? By Portuguese law we have to keep historical data since january 2008 because official DGCI - AT (Portuguese Tax Dep.) may request the audit SAFT-PT file since that date. What about PT Billing Signature Certification in old transactions? Will be all of them encrypted ? How to do it ?
- 15. Can we have a custom template to use the request 'Portugal: Invoice Print Selected Invoices' ? I Tried using XML publisher administrator but the output was null.
- 16. With the new PT Billing process, users are not allowed to post Adjustments on Transactions, but instead they should create Credit Memos or Debit Memos. This is not acceptable by our business. What other options to we have ? What can we do ?
- 17. For example: Our International AR instance upgraded to R12 in November 2012. If, as part of R12 upgrade, we migrated historical data from some prior periods (e.g., from 2008 onwards), then is it true that the XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS table should be populated for all periods from 2008 onwards?
- 18. For example: Again, if, as part of R12 upgrade, we migrated historical data from some prior periods (e.g., from 2008 onwards), then is it true that we should be able to run the SAFT-PT for periods from 2008 onwards?
- 19. Need Public Key for validator SAFT_PT: What is the Oracle APPS Public Key for R11i and R12 ?
- 20. If only needed is the SAF-T PT File do we need to install the FULL Portuguese Ceritifcation Solution ?
- 21. Is there a way in PT Billing to Void or Cancel invoices in Receivables Manager ?
I need a functionality to Void invoices in Receivables Manager.
When invoice is certified i am not able to do anymore.
Before Portuguese Billing Software Certification I could void transactions.
I needs the functionality, because when do a mistake and create a wrong invoice needs void it.
- 22. Scenario: Customer install PT Billing + SAFT-PT in 01-FEB-2013
But accordingly to the PT laws, all customers must be able to run the SAFT-PT since 2008. So, if we run the SAFT-PT to JAN-2013 the PT Billing fields will be empty, right ? And the portuguese A.T. must accept them like this, correct ?
If we run for FEB-2013 all the fields comes all filled in (if the transactions are signed of course) . What makes the A.T. knows that they should only look into 01-FEB-2013
onwards then ? (because when PT Billing fields are empty we see signs like: ‘0T0’ or 0 in the ‘hash’ column, etc... When they run for a period earlier than PT Billing
install. Which PT Billing setup step makes that the SAFT-PT runs well for JAN-2013 then ?
- 23. As described in Note 1272898.1 : "Completed and signed transactions cannot be adjusted through the Adjustments window. Use standard Credit Memo / Debit Memo functionality to modify a given transaction, whenever needed. Those types of transactions are signed"
However, we still have the possibility to create adjustments for transaction completed and signed on our system. Why is that ?
- 24. Does the SAFT PT program works with 445 calendar type ?
- 25. PT Billing Certification signature does not gets generated even after all setup reviewed, all critical patches applied, no invalid objects, etc...; Why ?
- 26. How to get the PT Billing Certification solution for Shipping Documents ?
- 27. Where and how you will get the 4 chars that you have to print in the invoices ? and if do you have to decrypt the signature to find those chars ?
(as in the example:
mc2X-Processado por programa certificado n.º1026/AT )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms