Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 - Release: 12 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When a Standard PO is created automatically from a requisition sourced against a Global Blanket Agreement, the default contract template is NOT applied to the Standard PO.
2. Create and Approve requisition against a Global Blanket Agreement. The GBPA defaults onto the requisition based on Sourcing rules setup.
3. Standard Purchase Order is created automatically by Created Documents (CREATEPO) workflow in the background.
4. Query the Purchase Order created against the requisition and Global Blanket Agreement
5. The default contract template is not applied against the standard Purchase Order that was created.
Using the autocreate form to create the requisition into a standard purchase order does in fact properly apply the template from the Global Contract Agreement/Contract Agreement.
The profile - PO: Auto Apply Default Contract Template has been set to Yes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms