Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to amend tax information in iProcurement, users can change the tax classification code but it does not update the distribution.
However when trying to update the Purchase order in core application via Manage Tax menu option, the user can change it successfully.
The STCC method is uitlized to determine tax.
Both <Patch 11793045>:R12.ICX.B and <Patch 11681251>:R12.PO.B from solution documented in <Note 1304569.1> have been applied, but the issue persists.
Due to this issue, users cannot amend tax information in iProcurement.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and select iProcurement.
2. Search and select Requisition:
-- Click Details > Show Additional Information > Tax Details > Additional Tax Information
3. A warning message is presented.
4. Click on Additional Tax Information
5. Scroll across to Tax Classification code and change value to apply a different tax rate
6. Apply changes but Tax rate does not update .
upgrade from 11.5 to 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms