Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-Apr-2015***
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Costing Transaction Errors
Assembly Cost Rollup => Cost Rollup-No report fails when entering item in the parameters form.
APP-BOM-24010: One of the following conditions have not been satisfied for the item.
1. The item is not cost enabled
2. The alternate BOM designator specified is not valid
3. Based on rollup flag is false for the specified and default cost types
4. Costs exist for the specified cost type and the based on rollup flag is false
5. The alternate Routing designator specified is not valid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item Costs=> Assembly Cost Rollup => Cost Rollup-No report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms