Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Oct-2013***
merged with 1567203.1
Executable:RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG
On : 12.1.3 version, Financial Statement Generator
After an FSG report has been run and published with output to Excel, PDF, or HTML, when drilldown on any of the amounts the following error occurs.
oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParseException: Invalid InputSource
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate>Reports>Request>Standard>Program - Publish FSG Report
2. Select report and choose parameters.
3. Click on Options:
Template Name = FSGXML: Basic Drilldown Template
Format = EXCEL or PDF or HTML
4. View Output in designated format.
5. Select a row to drill down
6. The FSG Drilldown page opens and the Error is displayed.
Upgrade from 11i
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms