Get 'You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.' Error when Clicking on URL in Email Received after 'Refer' Action
(Doc ID 1382771.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view vacancy from referral email, the following error occurs after clicking on URL:
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to IrcVisitor.jsp page
2. Click on New Jobs (Last 7 days) link
3. Click on job name link
4. Press Refer button
5. Fill in Recipient Email Address
6. Press Send button
7. Get the following confirmation:
The referral you requested has been sent successfully.
8. Email is sent to recipient
9. Click on URL in mail
10. Get error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document