WIP Job Completion Error: "Transaction processing for the selected job has failed"
(Doc ID 1383225.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete a WIP Job in Depot Repair Technician Portal, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Repair Order in the Repair Orders screen.
2. Book the Logistic Lines.
3. Manually Receive the RMA Logistic Line.
4. Run the 'Receipt Update' Program to move the Line Status to "Received".
5. Create a Repair (WIP Discrete Job) and submit.
WIP Mass Load Completes Successfully.
6. Click on "Repairs Jobs" Sub Tab.
7. Optionally Refresh Jobs.
8. Click "Execute Job" button to launch Technician Portal.
9. Issue the Assembly Serial Number controlled item to the Job.
10. Complete the Operations.
11. Complete the Job.
12. The Material Details Page is launched and displays the previously issued material as a negative material issue to issue unit out of WIP to Pack/Staging subinventory.
13. Click Continue .
14. The Page raises the error 'Transaction processing for the selected job has failed' and fails to complete to inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document