R12: EBTax: Unable to Update the CCID on Tax Distribution for Non-PO matched Invoices
(Doc ID 1383923.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The user is allowed to update CCID on tax distributions for non-PO matched invoices. As a result, the user given value of CCID is not in sync with the value of e-tax.
- Users should not be allowed to update the CCID on tax distributions from invoice workbench for all scenarios except tax only lines.
- Currently we allow update of CCID on tax distributions for non-PO matched invoices.
Reasons for imposing the restriction:
1. There is no business justification to allow users to update the CCID on tax distributions. Tax CCID should either come from the parent line or from the tax setup.
2. Currently we do not support updating of the CCID on tax distributions on all the scenarios. We support updates only for non-PO matched scenario but we do not support for PO-matched and import scenarios.
3. User updates on tax distributions are overridden if tax is recalculated on an invoice.
4. User update of CCID on invoice distributions does not percolate to the ZX tax repository.
For the above stated reasons we should stop allowing users to update the CCID on tax distributions except for tax only line scenario.
Excerpt from AP-etax integration FDD stating that the users should not be allowed to update the CCID on the tax distributions:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document