Frm-40654: Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change. On Internal Requisitions
(Doc ID 1385081.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXRQERQ.FMB - Enter Requisitions GUI
After an Internal Requisition has been saved, only the first line can be modified - as modifying any other lines ends in error.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated .Requery block to see change
1. Purchasing Super User - Requisitions/Requisitions
2. Set the header to Internal Requisition Type
3. Add the first line - this line is sourced to Vendor (it is possible even on internal requisitions)
4. Add lines 2,3, and maybe 4 - as Internal Requisition Lines - Sourced from Inventory
6. Attempt to make any changes on any of the lines - only Line 1 can be updated
- The rest end in error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document