Unable to re-activate Inactive Remit-To Address as they no longer displayed in the form
(Doc ID 1385375.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users set a remit-to address status to Inactive, they no longer see the remit-to address in the form.
However, if the inactivated remit-to address is associated to a country (or countries), and you attempt to assign another remit-to address to the same country within the same operating unit, you will get an error.
Steps to reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Print > Remit-To Addresses
- Query an address that has at least one country in the Receipts From section.
- Set the status of the address to Inactive.
- Setup a new address in the same Operating Unit.
- Create Receipts From the same country that was in the Receipts From section of the Inactive address.
- Receive the error like the following upon saving/applying:
The combination of country XXX, state unspecified, postal code low unspecified and postal code high unspecified already exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!