Unable to Re-Activate An Inactive Remit-To Address as the Address No Longer Displays
(Doc ID 1385375.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a remit-to address status is set to Inactive, the address is no longer displayed on the form.
However, if the inactivated remit-to address is associated to a country (or countries), and another remit-to address to the same country within the same operating unit, you will get an error.
Steps to reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Print > Remit-To Addresses
- Query an address that has at least one country in the Receipts From section.
- Set the status of the address to Inactive.
- Setup a new address in the same Operating Unit.
- Create Receipts From the same country that was in the Receipts From section of the Inactive address.
- Receive the error like the following upon saving/applying:
The combination of country XXX, state unspecified, postal code low unspecified and postal code high unspecified already exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document