Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users set a remit-to address status to Inactive, they no longer see the remit-to address in the form.
However, if the inactivated remit-to address is associated to a country (or countries), and you attempt to assign another remit-to address to the same country within the same operating unit, you will get an error.
Steps to reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Print > Remit-To Addresses
- Query an address that has at least one country in the Receipts From section.
- Set the status of the address to Inactive.
- Setup a new address in the same Operating Unit.
- Create Receipts From the same country that was in the Receipts From section of the Inactive address.
- Receive the error like the following upon saving/applying:
The combination of country XXX, state unspecified, postal code low unspecified and postal code high unspecified already exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms