Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.0 and later [Release: 12.0 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:ARRXBRBS - Bills Receivable by Status Report
ConcurrentProgram:RXARBRBS - RX-only: Bills Receivable by Status Report
Oracle Receivables (AR): Receipts Workbench Information Center > Note 1385418.1
Oracle Receivables (AR): Transactions Workbench Information Center > Note 1385418.1
When printing the RX-only: Bills Receivable by Status Report, the Drawee Bank details like Bank Number and Branch Number are not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Reports Exchange Designer
Navigation: Setup RXi
- Pick Report Name = RX-only: Bills Receivable by Status Report
- In the Attribute set section, move attributes Drawee Bank Number and Drawee Branch Number from the Available box on the left, to the Displayed box on the right
- Save your changes
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: View > Requests
- Submit a request to run RX-only: Bills Receivable by Status Report and note that the newly added attributes do not appear on the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms