Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pmt PayReports PBatch & Prepay
When attempting to assign the special Netting Agreement to Netting Batch,the following error occurs.
Netting Agreement - select a valid value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Payments >Entry-> Netting > Netting Agreement
3. Click button to Create Agreement with name ABC
4. Navigate to Payments > Entry > Netting > Netting Batch
5. Click button Create Batch with name ABC
6. Click LOV of Netting Agreement field. Key in ABC to search the netting agreement just created. Two records returned with ABC and ABCtest
7. Select ABC and enter other required fields, click submit button
8. Error out but if assign ABCtest to batch, no error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms