Offer Approval Workflow Is "Blocked" - How To Check and Resume?
(Doc ID 1385957.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After one budget request was rejected by the budget owner, another was added to the offer. When that was approved, the offer approval workflow now shows it is "blocked". How can you resume the workflow?
Steps to Reproduce
- Offer is entered with one budget request.
- That request is rejected by the approver.
- Then the offer owner creates two replacement budget requests equal to the offer total.
- Both requests are approved.
- Approval workflow in the workflow administration says "block"
- The offer status is "Submitted - budget approval" (It should be going to the offer approver next)
- Budgets are fine. All are open and have sufficient funds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document