Closing an Open Life Even, Errors: APP-BEN-91588 When 'No Min' Limitation is Set in the Program
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close the Open life event for employees in the Retiree Program where a minimum enrollment of 1 Medical plan is not required, the following error occurs:
APP-BEN-91588: Other Coverage Plan type is in Error. 1 Options must be selected for this plan type
Medical plan type is in error. 1options must be selected for this plan type.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an example employee.
3. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Attempt to close the Open life event.
- Error occurs. Problem occurs via batch close as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms