Custom Report Pick Slip Report Does Not Get Printed When Added To The Seeded Pick Release Document Set.
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When there are 2 custom reports in the seeded Pick Slip Document set, including a customized Pick Slip Report and any other Customized Report (Both reports in .pdf format), neither report is printed.
2. When the Pick slip report is included in a different document set, it is printed even when there is no data to report, thereby wasting paper.
In both cases, expect the custom pick slip report to be printed only if there is data to report; and expect the other customized report to always be printed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Seeded Pick Slip Document set (description is Not to be Modified), include 2 documents:
1.1 Customized pick slip report
1.2 Any other customized report for pick release, such as Shipping Exceptions or Order Holds
2. Pick release any order with two order lines:
3. Pick release succeeds for the item having sufficient quantity, but the custom Pick Slip Report for this item is not generated or printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms