Eam: Delete Resources, Operation In Work Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 13-Oct-2013***
How do you delete resources and operations from a work order?
Here is the scenario :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Enterprise Asset Manager> Work Orders Form.
2. Create Work Order, using Activity
3. Save the record
4. Go To Operations Tab
5. Try to delete an operation. Get the error below :
Error : Cannot delete this operation; related material requirements or resources exist, or the operation has already been completed.
The error message is a valid error because a resource exists.
6. So therefore - Go to Resources tab to try and delete the resource so that the operation can be deleted afterwards.
7. Try to Delete Resource and SAVE the record. Get the error below:
Resource 10 does not exists.
This record with Inventory Item Id &INV_ITEM_ID and Wip Entity Id xxxx was not processed because a severe error occurred in the resource while checking if it exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms