One Step Material Issue Error: Quantity to be issued cannot be negative or zero
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-JUN-2013***
On : 12.1.3 version
When attempting to issue some material to work orders using One Step Material Issue page, the following error occurs.
Only few items might be affected. Other items do not exhibit the issue. There is enough quantity available for the problematic items.
1. Material could not be issued. Please examine the errors for each individual line.
2. Row 1 Error - Operation 10, Material 008250007: Quantity to be issued cannot be negative or zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance User
2. Go to Stores -> One Step Material Issue
3. Put in the item, qty, subinventory details and try to issue
4. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms