Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an Add a Child life event, rates and elements are not generated for the Medical, Dental or Vision plans.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a currently enrolled employee.
3. Process the Add a Child life event.
4. Enroll in a medical plan.
5. Click the Rates button.
- No rate or element is generated.
PLEASE NOTE: If the same dates and changes are made using a different life event, the rate and element are populated as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms