Split Ato Line At Shipment Causes Workflow Back To 'Supply Eligible'
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:WSHASCSRS - Automated Ship Confirm - SRS
On : 12.1.3 version, Ship Confirm
Create ATO Sales Order Line.
Complete ATO work order.
Pick all lines.
Create multiple deliveries.
Ship one delivery, remainder split to new line 1.2 and back to 'PRODUCTION_OPEN' rather then Ship Confirmed.
Workflow for the line is SHIP_CONFIRM SHIP_LINE Notified after the split.
Expect the Split line 1.2 to Ship Confirm.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter SO line for ATO item.
2. Progress Order to Work Order.
3. Pick Release order line into 'Staged' Status.
4. Ship Lot 1. This splits SO line into 1.1 and 1.2
5. Line 1.2 is NOT READY TO RELEASE yet the qty is sitting in STAGED ready to ship.
6. Line 1.2 Workflow Shows Ship Confirm, Notified, and Line Flow status remains "PRODUCTION_OPEN".
Due to this issue, users cannot Ship Confirm the Split line with qty sitting in Stage Subinventory..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms