Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1 HRMS RUP4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1 HRMS RUP4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 26-Mar-2015 ***
When generating Employee Compensation Statements, if more than 40 statements are run, a 500 Internal Server Error is thrown.
It should be possible to run Employee Compensation Statements without getting this error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Compensation Workbench for Administrators to access the application.
2. Select Employee Compensation.
3. Submit Request for employees.
- Internal Server Error is thrown after running between 25 - 40 statements.
- It will take days to finish printing the statements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms