Service Request View In Isupport Does Not Show Service Request When Search Is For "All" Accounts
(Doc ID 1389402.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request
Service request view in isupport does not show SR when search is for "ALL" accounts
If a user in isupport has more than one supporting acconts and has been associated with them,
the SR view query in isupport does not show all open SR even when it is selected as part of search criteria.
For example, the isupport user is associated with company A and company B. When user goes to SR search, the combined view of all SRs for both company A and company B is not visible.
The following ROLES are already present for the user
1. IBU_Request_View_Self: See all SRs where they are a contact.
2. IBU_Request_View_Account: See all SRs created for accounts (HZ accounts) assigned to them.
3. IBU_Request_View_Company: See all SRs for their organization
Service request view in isupport should show all open SR when search is for "ALL" accounts
Steps to Reproduce
1. Associate user to multiple account
2. Create SR for all of these accounts in open status
3. Search Service Request using ALL accounts in search criteria
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document