Contract Terms Library Template Sections not Displaying more than 201 Clauses
(Doc ID 1389575.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Clauses on a Template, if there are more than 201 Clauses, only the first 201 will appear.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Contract Terms Library Administrator (N) Contract Templates
2. Search for an existing template and click on the name link to view it.
3. Go to the Clauses tab, expand the terms and open a Section with more than 201 clauses.
3. Click the Next link until clause 201 is displayed
- the remaining clauses (more than 201) are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document