Error - The quota pay element mapping date should be within the range of the payroll element dates.
(Doc ID 1389734.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to map an existing payroll element, it gives the error :
Steps to reproduce the problem :
2. Query with Name = 'Sick Time Taken'
(N.B. If has 'Effective Dates From' = 01-Jan-1990)
3. Menu : Tools -> Alter Effective Date
4. Set 'Effective Dates From' to 01-Jun-1990.
5. Click OK.
6. Change Priority from 250 to 251.
7. Click "Save"
8. Nav : Resp: Incentive Compensation Administrator -> Setup -> Configuration Workbench -> Payment
9. Nav : Define Pay Element Mappings
10. Click 'Add 5 Rows'
11. Enter the followings :
- Pay Element = 'Sick Time Taken'
- Plan Element = '<Plan Element Name>'
- Start Date = 01-Jan-2010
- End Date = 31-Jan-2010
12. Click 'Apply' and get the error :
Row 1 Error - The quota pay element mapping date should be within the range of the payroll element dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document