Delivery Failed If Receiving Transactions Form Not Closed After Performing Inspection Transaction
(Doc ID 1390667.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version with Receiving Functions Deliver transaction fails with following error when Receiving Transactions form is not closed after performing the Inspection Transactions and save is clicked more than once.
Another possible symptom is that incorrect duplicate records are written to the RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE during the save transactions described below
Cannot read value of profile option 'INV_DEBUG_TRACE', in routine & routine
Invalid source document type was processed.
1. After applying the <Patch 11847162:R12.PO.B> , create a PO with an Inventory item and receipt routing as Inspection Required .
2. Create a Receipt for the PO item.
3. In the Receiving Transactions form, perform inspection transaction .
4. Without closing Receiving Transactions form, Click Find.
5. Query the inspection transaction and enter the inspection result then click the 'Save'.
6. Click the 'Save' button more than one time.
7. Without closing Receiving Transactions form, re-query the transaction. Enter the delivery details and Save.
Note: Same issue is not faced if the save button is not clicked more than once.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!