PO Is Set Up As Inspection Required But When Item Is Received It Is Changed To Standard Receipt
(Doc ID 1391491.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items are set up with the Receipt Routing of Inspection.
The PO is set up at shipment level with the receipt routing of Inspection Required but while receiving the routing method is automatically changing to Standard receipt
Expecting to see the routing method as Inspection Required.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Item with Receipt Routing = Inspection Required
2. Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders > Create standard Purchase Order for inspection required item
3. At shipment level, Receiving Controls > Receipt Routing = Inspection Required
4. Receiving > Receipts RCVRCERC form >At the time of receipt Status is Inspection Required
5. See one line with Destination type Receiving for the Item
6. After saving the routing is changed to Standard Receipt
The trace from RCVRCERC form shows the last instruction is
INSERT INTO QA_SKIPLOT_RCV_RESULTS( INSP_LOT_ID, CRITERIA_ID, PROCESS_ID,
INTERFACE_TXN_ID, SHIPMENT_LINE_ID, RECEIPT_DATE, MANUFACTURER_ID, LPN_ID,
SOURCE_INSPECTED, LOT_QTY, TRANSACTED_QTY, INSPECTION_STATUS,
INSPECTION_RESULT, LAST_INSP_DATE, VALID_FLAG, LAST_UPDATE_DATE,
LAST_UPDATED_BY, CREATION_DATE, CREATED_BY, LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN)
( :B10 , :B9 , :B8 , :B7 , NULL, :B6 , :B5 , :B4 , DECODE(:B3 , 1, 'Y', 'N'),
:B2 , 0, :B1 , NULL, NULL, 1, SYSDATE, FND_GLOBAL.USER_ID, SYSDATE,
A record can be found in QA_SKIPLOT_RCV_RESULTS table for the related SHIPMENT_LINE_ID
with INSPECTION_STATUS = SKIPPED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document